Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jason T Nurnberg
Dr. Jason T Nurnberg, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Rockdale, TX. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Jason T Nurnberg has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Jason T Nurnberg has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
14 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Jason T Nurnberg accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
More about Dr. Jason T Nurnberg
Dr. Jason T. Nurnberg was born and raised in Kansas. He received his Bachelor of Science degree from Iowa State University and then moved on to Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine where he received his Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine degree. Dr. Nurnberg then moved to Austin, completing his residency in Family Medicine with the Austin Medical Education Program at Brackenridge Hospital. He is a member of the American Osteopathic Association and the American Medical Association. Dr. Nurnbergs hobbies include bowling and traveling.
Locations & DirectionsROCKDALE HOSPITAL, 1700 Brazos Ave, Rockdale, TX
Dr. Jason T Nurnberg is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Rockdale, TX.