Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jason S Papenfuss
Dr. Jason S Papenfuss, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Omaha, NE. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Papenfuss is affiliated with Memorial Community Hospital And Health System, Nebraska Methodist Hospital and Chi Health Immanuel Medical Center. Dr. Papenfuss has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Jason S Papenfuss has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Laser Hair Removal
- Skin Cancer
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Biopsy
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 40
While personality plays a part in the operation of the office, the expertise of the doctor makes the difference in my book.....I have not encountered the rudeness or "rushed" feeling from Dr Papenfuss or his staff but I feel Doctor could have taken more time to explain the procedure he intended to perform before he began....It left me feeling like I had no say in what procedure or who if I wanted to go to another doctor who maybe would have used a different and not so invasive procedure.
Dr. Papenfuss is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Jason S Papenfuss accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry IA PPO
- Coventry NE PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMidwest Dermatology Clinic Pc, 4242 Farnam St Ste 360, Omaha, NE
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jason S Papenfuss in this video.
Dr. Jason S Papenfuss is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Omaha, NE.