Dr. Jason Paris Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason Paris?

Posted on November 17th, 2017

I've been going to Dr. Paris for years. I've been one of his toughest patients with my slew of reactions. He took his time, not too give up on me, but to listen and really help me. His nursing staff is beyond wonderful. Thank you Dr. Jason Paris for not giving up on me. You are a great doctor and a great person all together!

Posted on September 17th, 2017

My daughter has peanut allergies . Diagnosed and treated. Friendly and the staff is amazing!!!

Great doctor and staff

Posted on August 27th, 2016

My son and I have been patients of this practice for over 40 years. We saw Dr S W Paris and now his son, Jason, and have had excellent care. My son has had severe asthma since he was an infant and has been under control for 33 years because of this practice. I have seasonal allergies and asthma along with venom allergy. I receive allergy injections and venom injections once a month. I was stung by a bee recently and had just a small local reaction instead of anaphylaxis as in previous times. Paris Allergy has an excellent staff who are friendly and knowledgeable in this field. I would highly recommend them for allergy treatment, it has served my family well!

patient

Posted on August 27th, 2016

What a difference this practice has made in my life. I have never breathed better! The doctor, nurses and staff are professional and I couldn't be happier with the way I now feel. kudos to this doctor !

A Doctor Who Listens!

Posted on September 30th, 2015

Dr. Jason Paris is an excellent doctor. His manner immediately puts you at ease. The professionalism of his staff -- specifically Gina, who makes appointments and runs the front desk -- is amazing. I immediately felt comfortable talking to her on the phone, while receptionists at other doctors were cold and impersonal. Dr. Paris knows what he's doing, and actually listens to his patients. My case is a tough one, but he managed to come up with some solutions to help me breathe better again. Very friendly and personable. Dr. Paris deserves his ranking as one of Detroit's Top Docs!

Posted on February 21st, 2013

Friendly caring doctor who graduated from U of M. Very knowledgeable and up to date. Helped with my son who has severe asthma. Great staff too!

Posted on April 13th, 2010

Very nice staff and Doctor.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on April 30th, 2009

Dr. Paris is very professional, yet friendly as well. He is thorough in getting to the root of the probelm with allergies and knows his stuff. He really fixed mine. He listens to the patient and actually spends a significant amount of time with them. I definately recommend Dr. Paris to anyone who need a good allergist.

the best in the Detroit region

Posted on October 25th, 2008

Dr. Jason Paris is the best doctor I have ever had. He knows everything about allergies, sinus and anything pulminary! I hope to always seek his services for my considerable health troubles.

Posted on October 13th, 2017