Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jason F Perkins has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 15
I had the pleasure of being Dr. Perkins patient for three years while my husband was stationed at the Naval Hospital. He has amazing bedside manner and I always felt comfortable talking to him about any problems I was having. He was also the provider for my son who is disabled. Dr. Perkins always made sure that his referrals were completed promptly and if there were any errors they were fixed that day. I WISH I could find another Doc as good as him at our new station!
My children and I saw Dr. Perkins for four years while my husband (miliary)was stationed in Jacksonville. Since we have left, we sincerely miss him. He was the most thourough and caring doctor I have ever had. He always spent sufficient time in the office with us, and ALWAYS called to follow up on myself or my kids. Since we have moved, we have not found a doctor that even comes close to Dr. Perkins.
Dr. Perkins has been my Doc for Three Years. He listens to me and takes to heart my concerns. After being a lab rat with the Naval Hospital for 8 years, Dr. Perkins turned out to be the best thing that ever happend in a long line of bad medical relationships. This past year I switched my 3 children over to him for better care...
17 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Jason F Perkins accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsEast Rockingham Health Center, 13737 Spotswood Trl, Elkton, VA
Dr. Jason F Perkins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elkton, VA.