Dr. Jason F Perkins Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Jason F Perkins?

Amazing Doc!!

I had the pleasure of being Dr. Perkins patient for three years while my husband was stationed at the Naval Hospital. He has amazing bedside manner and I always felt comfortable talking to him about any problems I was having. He was also the provider for my son who is disabled. Dr. Perkins always made sure that his referrals were completed promptly and if there were any errors they were fixed that day. I WISH I could find another Doc as good as him at our new station!

Dr Perkins is awesome

My whole family loves Dr. Perkins

My children and I saw Dr. Perkins for four years while my husband (miliary)was stationed in Jacksonville. Since we have left, we sincerely miss him. He was the most thourough and caring doctor I have ever had. He always spent sufficient time in the office with us, and ALWAYS called to follow up on myself or my kids. Since we have moved, we have not found a doctor that even comes close to Dr. Perkins.

Great Doc

Dr. Perkins has been my Doc for Three Years. He listens to me and takes to heart my concerns. After being a lab rat with the Naval Hospital for 8 years, Dr. Perkins turned out to be the best thing that ever happend in a long line of bad medical relationships. This past year I switched my 3 children over to him for better care...

OBGYN

Jesus! was the word that came out of my mouth when I left his office. He sure did a number on my "internals!" He has the softest hands of any doctor I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. He was such a sweet man. A+++ I'll go to him again next year ;-)