Dr. Jason J Pirozzolo Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Jason J Pirozzolo?

Thank you!

I went to see Dr. Jason Pirozzolo because I developed Dupuytren's in my left hand. It wasn't severe, so I put it off as long as I could until the hand cramping really started to bother me. What Dr. Pirozzolo did for me was a miracle, I can finally lay my hand flat on a table and have full mobility with no pain! I highly recommend Dr. Jason Pirozzolo and his awesome staff at the Orlando Hand Surgery Associate office.

Highly Recommend!

Dr. Jason Pirozzolo treated my wrists for osteoarthritis with corticosteroid injections and I couldn't be happier with the results! I don't want to have any kind of surgery so I was happy to hear Dr. Pirozzolo say that I could try these injections. Dr. Pirozzolo is very friendly and made me feel comfortable, even though I am scared of needles. He even followed up with me a couple weeks later to check on how I was doing. I highly recommend Dr. Pirozzolo and the warm staff at OHSA!

Awesome!

Dr. Jason Pirozzolo is the best! He is kind and knowledgeable and knows exactly what is going on when you come in experiencing pain in your wrist! After a week or so after a PRP injection, I felt so much better. I previously couldn’t even lift a pot or pan while cooking without feeling like I was going to drop it. After visiting Dr. Pirozzolo, I’m back to normal, highly recommend!!

Awesome!

Dr. Pirozzolo (or “Dr. P”, as many of his patients refer to him as) is such an awesome physician. I type all day every day at work, and started experiencing pain in my wrists and was tired of taking ibuprofen to feel slightly better. He was referred to me by my friends that have seen him before and said good things about him. After my initial visit, he thought I could be showing early signs of carpal tunnel and arthritis. I scheduled a follow up appointment for cortisone injections and it’s been almost a week since, I feel great! I don’t feel any pain while typing, or even later in the evening while home anymore, and best of all he didn’t push me to thinking I needed any high price treatment, he just gave me his synopsis and potential outcomes. I can see why all his patients trust him. I would highly recommend Dr. Pirozzolo!

Caring doctor and staff

At age 77, finding a physician like Dr. Jason Pirozzolo can make all the difference in the world. I’ve suffered from osteoarthritis pain for many years, but after he used a corticosteroid injection into my shoulders, I’m back to raising my arms again with no pain. Dr. Pirozzolo and his staff have been caring miracle-workers and I appreciate them all very much.

Dr. Jason Pirozzolo and the staff at Orlando Hand Surgery are wonderful! From waiting a short 5 minutes in their welcoming and clean sitting area, then being escorted by friendly staff to meet my doctor. Dr. Pirozzolo quickly evaluated why my thumb has been aching the last couple months, he explained it clearly so that I could understand I had severe arthritis in not one but two of the joints. He also went through my treatment options from injections all the way to surgery and the possible outcomes. Since I wanted to avoid surgery as long as possible, I went in a week later for PRP injections into both joints. Injections into joints aren’t fun, but here I am, 2 weeks later and my thumb feels so much better! I highly recommend Dr. Pirozzolo and exploring alternate treatment options if you’re trying to put off surgery. It’s not often you meet a doctor that really cares and is so knowledgeable. I am so grateful!

Highly recommend!

Dr. Jason Pirozzolo and his staff at Orlando Hand Surgery Associates are always so warm and friendly. I told Dr. Pirozzolo that I was scared to have surgery on my elbow and was praying he had another solution. It started to feel tinges of pain and very stiff while playing tennis. Dr. Pirozzolo told me to look up Platelet Rich Plasma or PRP Therapy, to think about it, and get back to him if it sounded like something I wanted to try. I called him the same afternoon to set up a procedure. Removing the blood was painless, and when he re-injected the PRP it felt like any other injection – such an easy experience! Now I have no pain and my elbow doesn’t feel stiff anymore. I highly recommend Dr. Jason Pirozzolo and OHSA for anything joint related!

So thankful!

A friend of mine recommended Dr. Jason Pirozzolo at Orlando Hand Surgery Associates for PRP injections, and boy was I happy when I could see him shortly after for my own PRP injections! I wasn’t too keen on committing to surgery to fix my shoulder, I’ve been having pain and was fearful that cartilage was wearing away slowly. I love going to the gym and lifting weights and I knew surgery would keep me out of the gym for too long. Non-surgical treatments sounded like a much better fit for what I was looking for and Dr. Pirozzolo could do just that for me. It’s been a couple weeks now, and I’m back in the gym and haven’t felt any tinges of pain yet – I highly recommend Dr. Pirozzolo and OHSA. Both he and the staff there are awesome!

Wonderful!

Visited Orland Hand Surgery and was lucky to be placed in the care of Dr. Pirozzolo. My wrist and forearm had been bothering me lately and he found out that I actually was dealing with a sprain! Luckily, it was something that a simple wrist splint could heal, but since I had gone so long without getting my wrist looked at, he also told me about different exercises to regain strength and to keep my wrist flexible. Dr. Pirozzolo is very kind and thorough with his evaluation. He even called me a couple days later to make sure I was keeping up with my exercise routines.

Dr. Pirozzolo is a knowledgeable and kind doctor. I brought my grandson in when he hurt his arm on the playground. Dr. Pirozzolo knew he had a forearm fracture, and prepped him for a cast. They even had green which is his favorite color, so that made him very happy! I would recommend Dr. Pirozzolo to anyone, he shows patience with children and truly takes the time and care needed with patients. The office is clean and the staff are always friendly too!

Personal touch

Dr. Pirozzolo is a true professional! I went to see him for pains I was experiencing in my hand. He was able to give me an injection to fix the problem. Dr. Pirozzolo even sent me a hand written card in the mail to check on me after the initial visit!

Thank you!

Dr. Pirozzolo is an outstanding physician! I've been having issues with my hands for years, recently trigger finger set it. I had no idea what was going on, but I went in to see Dr. Pirozzolo at Orlando Hand Surgery to find out what could be done. He knew exactly what it was and how to fix it. He did the quick procedure right away, and I only had one follow up appointment after. I'd highly recommend him to friends and family!