Dr. Jason H Pleimann Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason H Pleimann?

Did not do what he said he would.

Said he would scrape down some bone overgrowth due to a broken toe in my third toe, around the knuckle, left foot to alleviate pain in the adjacent toe. After surgery I was told to wait about 6 weeks before moving it again. It looked swollen for over 8 weeks but every time I called about it I was told to wait some more. What he did was remove about an eighth to a quarter inch of the bone so that the bone overgrowth is now lower, but still there. This created a mass at the base of the toe and I cannot bend it with the other toes and it is in a different plane than the rest of them. He never explained anything to me about what he actually did to that toe. It is pretty obvious to me that he did not scrape it down but shortened it and botched the job.

Very disappointed!

I hate to give bad reviews because I am in ICU RN, but I have nothing good to say about my experience with Dr. Pleimann and his office staff. Dr. Pleimann barely spent 10 minutes with me in the exam room and I felt he was not listening to what I had to say. When trying to get an MRI approved by my insurance company, I felt nothing but hostility from the office staff when I asked for help from them. When asked to send my records to my insurance company, one of the staff even told me that "this is the last time I'm doing this for you because I've got hundreds of other things to do." No one at the front desk even looked me in the eye when I was talking to them. They were always busy doing something else. I just did not feel that I was important to them. I will be taking my business elsewhere, because as a medical professional, I DO know how to treat my patients.

hard to believe this person is allowed to practice. operated on my wife's heel. misdiagnosed. years later still not functioning properly. poor follow up. poor beside manner. would have selected "zero stars" if option was available.

House wife

This was our first visit with this Dr and was very surprised how polite, professional the staff was. They had already gotten my records from an associate and I barely got to sit down before I was called back, and I was early to my appointment to do paperwork. After visiting with the nurse we went to get X-rays and again there was only a couple of minutes wait and back to the room. The wait for the Dr. Was just as short and then his time with me was what I needed and explaining my issue fully so I could understand easily. This was the best Dr. Visit I have ever had in all aspects. Thank you.

Ankle Replacement

From the initial visit for diagnose to current Dr. Pleimann was very helpful in all the information he provided. After surgery he was very clear to my family and myself as what to expect. Every office visit since surgery we felt listened to and cared for by the doctor and all his staff. And most importantly he surgery was a great success.

Dr. Pleimann was the first doctor to really diagnose my problem after going to several other doctors. He immediately knew what my problem was caused from. Excellent doctor.