Dr. Jason Powers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason Powers?

Dr. Powers

Posted on October 6th, 2017

So very helpful. Kind and understanding, knowledgeable, and experencied.

Posted on April 7th, 2016

I sat and watched him read my report from another agency because he was totally unprepared for my appointment. Unprofessional appearance, sloppy office reflects his sloppy care

Posted on February 4th, 2013

I highly recommend Dr. Jason Powers. I've struggled with opiates and if not for Dr. Powers, I would still be.

And you call this rehab!!!!

Posted on July 6th, 2012

I have two family members who were admitted in the right steps rehab facility for opiate addiction. It was surely the "wrong step". Very disorganized, dirty, run by recovering addicts, and a poor excuse for a rehab doctor. What kind of doctor (Powers) continues to write scrips for suboxsome for more than a few days? My family members have been on suboxsome going on 3 years. Just another script doctor who continually writes scrips after a 5 minute visit who does not show genuine interest in his patient's care ---only their money!!! This place and doctor need to be shut down. Sad!!!

Awesome doc!

Posted on April 28th, 2012

Parent's Perspective

Posted on August 5th, 2011

My wife and I first met Dr. Powers a little over three years ago when our daughter; who is an alcoholic, drug addict and in addition to that is bipolar, was checking into treatment. She had been in and out of treatment for over five years and seemed to get part of the answer but never all of it. We don't know what he said or how he said it, all we know is that he saved her life and she has been clean and sober since he became her doctor. he has always been there for her and us and has helped balance her bipolar medication so she could feel right and also maintain her sobriety. I don't know anything more important to a parent than the life of their child and Dr. Powers had our full support and confidence.

Will NEVER be able to repay this Dr.....

Posted on August 4th, 2011

To say that Dr. powers saved my life would be a drastic understatement. After 2 failed attempts in rehab I was pregnant with my 3rd child when he saw me for the first time. He spent time explaining the game plan and everything he was willing to do to help me as well as what he expected from to in order to beat this addiction. I left his office with hope for the very first time. Anytime I need to get in touch with him I can e-mail and know that his response will be almost immediate. I have never encountered a Dr. with better bedside manner, I know that I can talk to him about anything and that he is truely listening to what I have to say. I have been a patient for 3 and half years now and have gone through 2 pregnancies with Dr. Powers, there is no one else I would trust more, I knew that he not only had my best interest at heart, but also my unborn children. I drive almost an hour every month to see him and I look forward to my visit every time. This is the most caring compassionate Dr. I have ever met, I have been clean since the day of my first visit and will continue to see him for help and support as long as he is still practicing. I owe my life and my children's lives to Dr. Powers, and for that I will never be able to repay him. He is an angel put on this earth to do God's work.

Dr. Powers is THE BEST in the business!

Posted on August 4th, 2011

I highly recommend anyone needing help to seek out Dr. Powers. I struggled with addiction for nearly 15 years, and it wasnt until I found Dr. Powers a couple of years ago that I finally felt understood. I finally found a doctor who listened to what I was saying, and gave me what I needed to treat the problem, rather than unnecessary prescriptions to mask the symptoms. Ive been to numerous psychiatrists throughout those 15 years who specialized in addiction, but I just left their offices with more pills, and more addictions. I know when I talk to Dr. Powers that I matterand that my well-being is what matters most to him. If I ever have questions about my medications, he is always willing to take time to respond to my emails or telephone calls to answer those questions and make sure that I am doing okay. This doctor will definitely go the extra mile to take care of you, help you understand how your addiction is affecting your brain and body, and show you there is hope and a way out of your addiction. I cant imagine finding a more caring and compassionate doctor.

Dr. Powers was instrumental in my family's liberation from the hell of my addiction

Posted on August 4th, 2011

I first learned of Dr. Powers three years ago, when the nurse recovery program I was in recommended him. He started off by really getting to know me & my family. He was very empathetic and showed genuine concern. He has great listening skills & is very personable. When my wife didn't attend, he always asked about her & the kids. He quickly saw my problems to be multifaceted & treated me as an individual. He also held me accountable when necessary;always asking about my meeting attendance, 12 step work etc.He responded to my emails promptly about medication related concerns. When it came time to stop taking a certain med, he proactively prescribed other meds to deal w/ the effects thereof. When I called to report I ran out, he & his staff quickly called in a refill. Recently, he even wrote a recommmendation to the nursing board on my behalf. After a year of sobriety, I now have my nursing license back & enjoy being a husband & father who is present. Overall, Dr. Powers & his staff went above & beyond to help me in my recovery. No doubt he does the same for other addicts he works with. I definitely recommend him to anyone who is suffering from addiction & wants help.

I believe with all my heart my Higher Power placed Dr. Powers in my life

Posted on August 3rd, 2011

Five years and counting I have been under the care of Dr, Powers for addicition to pescription drugs. I lost my daughter of 23 yrs passed from a overdose to pescription drugs. Needless to say I spiraled out of control. For months I set out to self destruct. I fell in the door of TRS dieing of addicition, blame, guilt, I was at fault for not being a strong enough mother to take care of her to get her help. He was by my side helping me deal not only with my addicition but also the passing of my daughter. He shared his recovery and the passing of his loved ones. Thru my recovery he and his staff have teated me with respect and dignity. His strength gives me faith, hope. He helps me see that my life is worth saving and living. I have dreams, I have goals, I look forward to grand children. My family :Husband, Son, parents, siblings and friends will tell you right now that he has been my doctor, go to confidant and one of my live guardian angle. We love this man and all that he is about... Yes I have reffered Dr. Powers for the past 5 years and will continue to thank My Higer Power...

I finally heard something..

Posted on August 3rd, 2011

I have never met a more compassionate doctor, and not only doctor but person in my life. I had been to so many treatment centers since I was 18 years old but I finally heard something when I met this doctor; probably because he knows what he is talking about. If I am panicked, he will return my calls or have a nurse return my call. He is extremely caring and compassionate to my conditions and especially how it affects me emotionally and mentally. When I have anxiety or am sad, its so much easier for a doctor to write a prescription and say, "here you go kiddo, now get out of my office." Dr. Powers doesnt do that, because that doesn't fix the problem; it will only prolong and exacerbate it. I met Dr. Powers almost 6 years ago, and I still trust him. This doctor knows the concepts behind addiction and how to arrest it, and not by taking a pill; but by bringing spiritual, emotional, mental, and physical healing in your life. This man believed in me, and it helped me save my life and my sanity. He continues working with me when I am struggling, offering suggestions and guidance as someone who has had struggles before, because he wants to see people succeed in life. He inspires me so much. So as far as caring goes, yes, he cares, more so than Id say the word caring does no justice to what it means for this doctor and his staff to care about their patients. If you have troubles with addiction, see Dr. Powers. The greatest thing is knowing someone understands, and you are not alone.

The Best

Posted on August 3rd, 2011

Dr. Powers has been a lifesaver...literally. He has been extremely supportive and compassionate to my needs and diagnosed my problem with precision and clarity. He gave me options and advice to deal with my condition which have been instrumental in my recovery. His wit and humor make for a pleasant visit and his knowledge has kept me on track. I cannot express how much I appreciate and admire Dr. Powers. I would and have recommended him as the best in his field.