Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Jason R Castle has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Jason R Castle has the following 8 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Jason R Castle has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 56
Dr Castle used to be a caring Dr. He now doesn't touch or listen to his patients . He comes in after you have waited up to an hour in his exam room and looks at he computer and asked if you need refills and just when you think you can TALK to him he says he will be right back and leaves, sends his nurse in and she tells you she has sent your refills in, and what is worse she don't even send the refills in. Too many patients, No preventive medicine ever discussed...now just another pill dr.
I have never met such an arrogant person until I met Dr Castle. I swore I would never go back but unfortunately there is not much to choose from around here. Twice, he suggested something that he knew would cause an adverse reaction for me. I really don't think he knows what he is talking about half the time. The staff seems ok and I've never had to wait too long. But if I had something seriously medically wrong with me, I would definitely go see someone else!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
13 Years Experience
University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsEastern Kentucky Family Medicine Pllc, 520 N Mayo Trl, Paintsville, KY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jason R Castle, MD - Family Medicine in Paintsville, KY, in this video.
Dr. Jason R Castle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Paintsville, KY.