Dr. Jason C Reinhart Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jason C Reinhart?

I went to see this doctor for a muscle cramp in my breast, This doctor was giving me quinine which I took for a year.I wasn't getting better I was getting worstI found out later that the FDA only quinine for uncomplacated maleria.I went in front of the medical board and they told him that it was ok I wasn't getting better but worst,That it was ok he did poor patient care and that it was ok that this doctor was negligence on giving me medication the FDA only approved for uncomplicated malaria.What they was going to do is only put a letter of concern in his file for five years for his behavior,This doctor put my life in danger every time he gave me the medication.Be very concern about this doctor.

Terrible!

It took weeks before the office staff returned my call for an appointment, then I waited 1:45 minutes before cancelling appointment, with no word from the staff about how long my wait would be. I would lose my job if I treated my own customers this way.

Be very caution

I was referred to this doctor by my plastic surgeon because my thought I was having muscle cramps in my breast due to my implants.This doctor was given a letter of concern in his file for five yeas for his behavior because he gave me medication the FDA stopped the used of and only approved that medication for uncomplicated malaria.This doctor knew that and was still giving me the medication for a whole year.The medication was quinine so be careful caution when going to him because the medical board told this doctor he did poor patient care he was negligence in giving me medication without any supervision.I would never recommend this doctor

CAUTION

I was referred to Mr Reinhart by my PCP, I can not bring myself to even call him a doctor. He was practicing under "The Core" banner. I saw him 3 times for a unmanageable pain on the right side of my head and face.Each time I waited over an hour or more at each appointment. At one appointment that I was to have injections in my head I was not given the paper work prior to my treatment explaining the risks involved and was instructed to sign it on the spot. When he came in the exam room I tried to ask him questions, he looked at me like I had a third eye in the middle of my head and said "This appointment is for injections" he told his nurse to schedule a follow up appointment for questions. He prescribed medication that had horrific side effects and the when didn't work he prescribed something even worse. In the middle of treatment and waiting for insurance papers to be filled out I was informed by his incompetent nurse that my paperwork would not be filled out and that he was no longer at that practice. Goodbye and have a nice day. Is this what our medical profession has come to? The Core institute was no better, they did not offer any other services until I asked to speak to the office manager, but by this point I was done with all of them. I asked for my records and after reviewing them they were incredibly incomplete. Reinhart listed me as being predominantly right handed. I have NO right hand, not there, gone only a thumb. How do you miss something so obvious. I would not recommend him or the The Core for any medical treatment.

Do your homework

I read many of the reviews for Dr. Reinhart then did some homework about his background, all meeting my criteria in a neurologist. Finding several points of conversation and engaged him about his education and history. I found him attentive and thorough, possibly because I took an interest in him and he reciprocated. A follow-up appointment was made. Three days prior to my appointment I was called by CORE to confirm. The next day I was called and was asked to reschedule due to the fact Dr. Reinhart was no longer practicing at CORE. I was placed with a Dr I knew nothing about at a clinic 20 miles away. Dr. Reinhart graduated from an American university, unlike many of the CORE physicians.

Horrible with patients

I took my uncle to Dr Reinhart because we suspected had Alzheimer's. We wanted to know what stage he was in and how long he had the disease. The doctor ordered two different tests and two meetings with a psychologist. We came back for our appointment to find out the results and when he came in the room he wasn't sure what our appointment was for. I told him the psychologist called to say they sent you his findings, plus you had the results of the other tests you requested. He left the room, came back in a few minutes with the psychologist report, then started looking at it quickly. He hadn't read the report or test results before our appointment. Then he told me . . . your uncle has Alzheimer's. Are you kidding me - that is why we came to see you!! He has no care or concern for patients or family. He was very cold and uncaring.

WORST DOCTOR PLAYS ON CELL PHONE DOES NOT LISTEN

He spent no longer than 5-10 minutes relaying an initial diagnosis of early onset alzheimer's to my mother and proceeded to conclude the meeting by getting up and walking towards the door while.

Worst experience in a medical office ever. Doctor is arrogant and tested the wrong part of my body. I've caljec to discuss thus and they will not call me back. Don't go here

Great Doctor

I have seen Dr. Reinhart many times and each visit has been positive. I find him to be knowledgeable, thorough, and understanding. He has helped me make some imortant decisions that have been a great help to me.

don't see this neurologist

This is one of the worst neurologists I have been seen by. My recommendation: find another MD

Needs to go back to school