Dr. Jason E Reiss Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason E Reiss?

Run as fast as you can from this practice

Staff is rude Waiting room is filthy Administration staff is incompetent No follow up from staff.

Great surgeon

Had my total knee replacement/revision just three weeks ago and already on a cane so by next week will be walking independently when I see him for my post op appt🤓 Whatever or however he does his surgeries is amazing as I'm far exceeding my expectations. I'll be ready for the other knee as soon as he says it's a go😉 You know when your nurses and PT ppl use him for their surgeries he's a keeper. So happy he's my doctor.

Dbl Anterior Hip Replacement

I wish I would have done it a yr earlier but timing was wrong.Hindsight,skip timing. I felt better after surgery and was walking in one hour.I walked twice the first day once 200ft and then 500ft.Didn't really need a walker but protocol said yes I did. Dr Reiss ROCKS

Wonderful doctor!

Just short of a miracle worker! Dr. Reiss' injection gave me new life while waiting to do my hip surgery. Thank you, thank you Dr. Reiss!

If you need a hip replaced, he is the doctor to do. He performs surgery through the groin area. Not cutting into muscle ir tendons. Recovery is a lot easiet!!

Great guy

He did a shoulder procedure on a friend of mine and I can't say enough good things about him. Dr. Reiss is a great surgeon and very approachable.

Extremely nice- took the time to explain my condition and options in terms I could easily understand. Took his time with me and I didn't feel "rushed" like with so many other drs.

Dr. Jason E Reiss is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Port Charlotte, FL.