Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Jason A Rothbart has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Jason A Rothbart has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Jason A Rothbart has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 23
Dr. Rothbart is beyond wonderful. Sadly, at my first prenatal appointment I found out I had a blighted ovum and ended up medically inducing a miscarriage. It was a heart-wrenching and scary time for my husband and I but I could not imagine another doctor walking us through it with more compassion or understanding. He was extremely informative, went over all of our options and answered all of my questions and concerns THOROUGHLY. He was very knowledgeable and confident in his explanations but very supportive of us making our own informed decisions about which course was best for us. He told me to call at any time with ANY questions, concerns or just to let him know how everything was going. When I did, he got back to me almost immediately and we spoke a couple of times on the phone as well as exchanged once by email. A lot of doctors insist you come in so that they can charge your insurance for a separate office visit. He also squeezed me in for a follow up appointment the following week on short notice. His attitude and demeanor is that of a doctor who genuinely cares about his patients. In my opinion, Dr. Rothbart is a jewel amongst doctors.
Friendly, sweet guy, didn't feel like I was in a dr's office. But he is professional and listens. I had a difficult pregnancy and he was very empathic and did everything he could for me.I've had 2 c-sections in the past, I had my 3rd with him, didn't feel like I was having an operation, I was so nervous with the last two, but he (and his team) had me completely at ease, and i was left with only a tiny scar. He is fantastic. My husband and kids love him too.Recommend him highly. Wish he was my dr for everything!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2014, 2015)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2014, 2015)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
- Chicago Medical School At Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine & Science
Lac Usc Medical Center
Dr. Jason A Rothbart accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCentury City Womens Health, 10309 Santa Monica Blvd Ste 300, Los Angeles, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jason A Rothbart, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Los Angeles, CA, in this video.
Dr. Jason A Rothbart is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.