Dr. Jason Campbell Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Jason Campbell?

Wonderful doctor great person

Posted on April 13th, 2017

I saw Dr. Campbell last year and he and his staff took great care of me. He took the tIme to listen to my concerns and found affordable treatment options.

bad staff, felt as if nobody cared about my situation

Posted on October 21st, 2011

Worst experience Ive had with a physician. Office is either way to busy to answer calls. Test results take forever to get back to the patient. Do believe them if they say they will call with the results. I had to call several times just to get told that the doctor had not reviewed them yet. Tried to ask for appointment thinking that I could get my results faster and they said to wait. Then after I asked what we would do next they said they needed to schedule an appointment and there were none available till next week. Keep in mind the whole time I am in pain and cant walk or work. So the two days this week Ive been off were wasted. Then they tried to say they offered me an appointment and I turned it down. Liars.

REBECCA TRAYLOR

Posted on July 13th, 2010

DR JASON IS A VERY CARING DOCTOR AND NEVER TO BUSSY JUST TO LISTEN TO YOU CONCERNS

Posted on March 9th, 2016