Dr. Jason Chang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason Chang?

Great Care and easy to talk to.

Posted on January 30th, 2013

I appreciate how Dr Chang put me at ease, and was very easy to talk to. He let me participate with my care. We discussed the options and devised a care plan that we both agreed upon. I feel very comfortable and have no hesitation in recommending him.

Posted on January 25th, 2013

I had an excellent experience with Dr Chang and will recommend him to my family and friends. He was caring, professional, knowledgeable and he expertly diagnosed and treated my sleep disorder. Thanks to Dr Chang I am sleeping great, I'm more alert, happier and have more energy thru out the day. I truly feel like a new person.

Posted on February 25th, 2011

Dr seems more interested in sleep study, apnea machines, rather than addressing sleep problems; anyone with challenging problem should seek assistance elsewhere. Derogatory & insensitive conversations with patients, disregard for medical & historical past related to sleep disorders. Do not recommend despite impressive resume, misleading.

Posted on November 29th, 2012