Have you seen Dr. Jason S Wong?

Big difference !

Having come from an entirely frustrating experience with a neurology center in Norwalk CT. where the doctor seemed disinterested and the staff was rude and uncooperative. I got to see the big difference that choosing Dr. Wong @ Stamford, made. It also renewed my faith that there are good doctors out there if you take the time.

Great new doctor in Stamford

Just met Dr. Wong. He really took time to listen to what I had to say, and think about what my needs are. He reviewed my medical notes before I arrived and researched my symptoms. He formulated a plan to treat me and for follow up. Wonderful new addition to my hometown health medical group.

Great new doctor in Stamford

Great doctor!!!

Dr. Jason Wong is a very caring doctor.He has given me fantastic individual attention.He is always available to answer any questions and has been in constent communication with me about my treatment. Dr.Wong always has a very positive attitude and he is very quick to diagnose your condition.He is an incredibly sharp doctor.

Dr. Jason S Wong is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Richmond, VA.