- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.
Michigan Orthopaedic Institute
26025 Lahser Rd Fl 2
Southfield, MI 48033
- First Health PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Dr. Jason B Sadowski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southfield, MI.