Dr. Jason Sadowski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason Sadowski?

Awesome with my son!

Posted on December 8th, 2014

Four things you need to know about this great doctor and his staff. 1. Office staff is excellent - totally professional. 2. They have excellent facilities. 3. They fit us in quickly - my son was in allot of pain. 4. Doctor Sadowski is excellent. Excellent diagnostic skills. Great communicator. Long story - My son is a high school QB and suffered a ankle break Friday night and was in allot of pain. Called Saturday and they fit us in for Tuesday morning appointment. The staff and doctor were excellent. Spot on diagnostic, fitted for walking boot in the office, follow up appointment 6 weeks later fitted for brace in office and cleared my son for basketball season. This doctor understands orthopedics and is great with athletes. Could not be happier.

Great Doctor, very knowledgeable

Posted on May 14th, 2013

Dr Sadowski is a great doctor. I had a fractured pelvis and sacrum and Dr Sadowski has been a great doctor. He is very knowledgeable and caring. Your in good hands with Dr Sadowski I would highly recommend him.

If you need to see Dr. Sadowski know you are in good hands

Posted on July 5th, 2012

After my daughter was in a roll over accident she needed to see an Ortho Surgeon to repair her broken left arm (both bones were broken). After seeing a local surgeon we were told we needed a Trauma Orthopaedic Surgeon due to location of break (very close to her elbow). Dr. Sadowski was kind, explained everything and even sketched a few drawings for us. My 17 year old daughter was in severe pain and still traumatized by the surgery she was going to need. Her attitude was slightly embarrassing and even as she began to raise her voice and then cry and leave the appointment, Dr. Sadowski took it all in stride. When my daughter peppered him with questions about how he was going to do the surgery and how he was going to close the incision, he answered her honestly and told her he would see if he was able to close the way she wanted him too. On the day of the surgery he was again very kind and calm and put each of us at ease. When the surgery was complete he even sent photos she requested. He made sure she was as pain free as possible and let us know he was able to close in the manner she requested and that it looked really good. On our first follow-up visit he remembered everything she was saying at the initial appointment and even teased her a little. He has spent the time with us that was needed to explain everything and answered all of our questions. Her incision is healing very well and I feel he did very well on the surgery. I would HIGHLY recommend Jason Sadowski to anyone that has the unfornate need for an orthopaedic trauma surgeon.

Reliable and competent

Posted on October 29th, 2009

If you're looking for someone to do the job and do it right, I was impressed by how well he did. I'm even going back to him for a second surgery by choice.

Posted on August 17th, 2017