Dr. Jason C Saillant Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason C Saillant?

Best Experience

I recently cut my finger very deep right through the artery, nerve, and tendon. After an ER visit I was recommended to go to Dr. Saillant to surgically repair the finger. He described the whole procedure, made me feel at ease about the surgery (I have never had one before) and the recovery. Everything got scheduled really quickly, surgery went by fast, and he assigned a great PT that was very attentive and made sure my recovery went well. Everything was done well and with great care. He regularly reviewed my progress. I believe I got the best outcome under the circumstances.

Carpel Tunnel

I was diagnosed with severe carpel tunnel in both hands due to a work related injury. Dr. Saillant was extremely professional and caring not only to me but my wife. He really cares about his patients and takes the time to explain every detail regarding the surgery, prognosis and future issues. He has a wonderful personality.I would recommend him to ANYONE who has any type of hand injury.

Absolutely great!

Dr Saillant is an excellent surgeon. Equally important, he always gave time to explain everything and make me feel confident in his ability.

Second Opinion

I sought a second opinion of an orthopedic surgeon after I had been seen by one for several months. I had injured my thumb and obtained medical care since this past January 2017. I was tired of the slow healing process as well as not knowing what the future included for my thumb. I met Dr. Saillant at the end of summer. I had an initial visit with him regarding my injury and had expressed my concern. The following month I spoke to him about the short and long term outcomes of my thumb. I asked him about starting up my OT/PT (did 4 visits) again and also inquired about cortisone shots ( I was told that hew would give me 1-2 at an office visit). I wanted to alleviate the pain and discomfort. Dr. Saillant told me that he would give me the injections in my forearm. I didn't think much of it until the next day. I had spoken to the head orthopedic surgeon in a different practice as well as my dermatologist. They both had told me that cortisone shots are only suppose to be given either in the joint or muscle in my injured thumb. I did follow up with a call to Dr. Saillant's office and asked for some clarification. I spoke to a few different people regarding the matter of my conversation previously with Dr. Saillant. I was told by one of the front desk persons that whatever he said was correct and he is the doctor. I felt that I was being questioned as a patient when I was only asking a question regarding my hand and I had a right to do so. He also brought up hand surgery as a last result if I chose to go the route in the Winter 2018. After a short live patient/doctor relationship I've decided to move forward with the expertise and opinion of a third orthopedic surgeon based upon my experience. It would be a better fit for me.

Amazing

Fantastic Surgical and office experiences

Dr. Saillant provided outstanding pre and post surgical consultations. He is friendly and very professional. His manner made both my wife and me comfortable and confident. I had hand surgery [arthritis: thumb] and carpal tunnel surgery. Both went well and healing was uneventful. Extremely satisfied with the surgery. The office is clean and the staff are friendly and courteous. Wait times are usually very short as I was taken into the exam room on time for all visits but 1 [and then the wait was only 10 minutes]

Great Experience

I was very happy with Dr Saillant. He very clearly explained to me what my issue was and the possible treatments. He did not push for surgery as the first option, as many surgeons do, and encouraged a more conservative treatment. I ultimately had the hand surgery, which went very well. He outlined that there was a long recovery time, so I knew what to expect. During appointments, he listens to your questions, and never rushes you out the door. Overall, I had a great experience.

Covers it all

Amazing personality! Immediately makes you feel comfortable with his ability to explain everything so clearly and give you ALL the options. He is very confident and knows his stuff but helps you figure out what works for you. Thanks Dr. Saillant! Not going anywhere else if I have any hand problems again.

Dr. Salient performed a radial head replacement surgery on my left elbow did an excellent job and had great results!

Excellent Doctor!

Dr . Saillant performed what I considered minor surgery to remove a benign cyst inside one of my fingers that was pressing on a nerve. Although it was minor in my opinion, Dr. Saillant treated me with the same respect, courtesy and concern as a patient with a major issue, and was completely patient with my questions, answering them fully. From the initial visit, through the surgery and the post-op visits, he was brilliant and caring and I couldn't have been happier with the outcome.

Highest recommendation

Dr. Saillant is an amazing physician. I went to see him for a second opinion. He took the time to explain my diagnosis and the different options. I have since made a full recovery after being told I would have permenant damage. I only wish I didn't waste time went to him initially.

Surgically repaired arm

I was in an auto accident that resulted in a severely busted up right arm. Dr. Saillant performed surgery on the arm, requiring the insertion of a titanium plate. His work was superb. I am well on the road to recovery. Besides outstanding technical competency, he has demonstrated commitment and concern about my recovery in the best sense. I would highly recommend him.