Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jason M Schwalb has the following 1 specialty
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders like epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
Neurological surgeons can perform surgical procedures on the brain, such as stereotactic surgery, microsurgery, endoscopic surgery, stereotactic radiosurgery, and endovascular image guided methods.
Dr. Jason M Schwalb has the following 34 expertise
- Brain Tumor
- Pseudotumor Cerebri
- Movement Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Back Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Injuries
- Spinal Fusion
- Muscle Spasticity
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
- Parkinson Disease
- Essential Tremor
- Brain Surgery
- Endoscopic Deep Brain Simulation (DBS)
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Brain Injuries
- Hemifacial Spasm
- Back Pain
- Facial Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Dr. Jason M Schwalb has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Jason M Schwalb is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
22 Years Experience
Yale University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Jason M Schwalb accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHenry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital, 6777 W Maple Rd, West Bloomfield, MI
Dr. Jason M Schwalb is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Bloomfield, MI.