Dr. Jason So Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason So?

What am I paying for?

Posted on April 4th, 2013

After going through sleep study, several separate blood tests and numerous months waiting for answers still nothing but more blood tests, this one now from a specialist. I had to pay $40 copay to have the doc tell me he needs another repeat blood test for the issue I was sent to him for. Why wasn't that included in the preappointment prep. Before I even got this far the doctor is sitting in front of me asking me what I wanted to do. I'm not a doctor why is he asking me what other things can cause my symptoms? I actually had to make an appointment ($40 copay) and suggest checking a certain issue I had read about online that matched my symptoms. So he runs the tests and it turns out I may have came up with the answer myself. Again who's the doctor and why am I paying for all this crap. Now more waiting no relief to my issue still a year later. He's nice as can be but I want a doctor not a counselor.

GREAT M.D.

Posted on July 20th, 2012

VERY KIND AND CARING DR.:)

Posted on March 14th, 2017