Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jason H Solomon has the following 2 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Dr. Jason H Solomon has the following 10 expertise
- Skin Cancer
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Laser Resurfacing
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Hair Restoration
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
Dr. Jason H Solomon is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
Dr.solomon,at times, has a quirky way about him. He is very direct and is adamant in keeping his patients goals realistic. Was it hard for me to hear how much better one side of my body was naturally and that he couldn't change my anatomy? Or that I had more belly fat than expected? Yes! But it is his duty to you,his patient, to fully inform you of what is ahead of you. Most patients who are unhappy with postoperative results have been unrealistically set up for them by themselves and their surgeon. I strongly recommend Dr.Solomon. He did my first breast augmentation in 2002. And,I returned for a post baby re augmentation and liposuction to belly and outer thighs two weeks ago. Although his bedside manner in no way put me off. My friend said "he's different and blunt". But rest assured it is done in the best interest of his patients and he does everything in his power to set you up for realistic post operative experiences. He's a wonderful surgeon and a caring man. I would recommend him to any friend or family.
Had breast augmentation a few years ago with Dr. Solomon. I've never been happy with the results. His bedside manner is atrocious, very rude and impatient, condescending. He was horrible at answering any of my questions and often made me feel guilty for even asking them. I asked for a C cup, ended up with DD. Looking back I should've walked as soon as he made me feel uncomfortable but I was young and stupid. Never again. He was actually supposed to fix something without charging and I was willing to pay a new surgeon to fix it instead. Overall I wouldn't recommend him to anyone. Plenty of other good surgeons out there.
Dr. Solomon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Dr. Jason H Solomon accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
Western Health Advantage
- Western Health Advantage
Locations & DirectionsToft Facial Plastic Surgery, 959 Reserve Dr, Roseville, CA
Dr. Jason H Solomon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roseville, CA.