Dr. Jason Squires Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Jason Squires?

do N!ot trust this doctor

Posted on September 17th, 2017

he recommended an implant that has left me severely disabled. i have to have very extensive surgery to correct the damage to my spine. my neurosurgeon i saw ifor my lumbar surgery was absolutely horrified at the extent of the damage caused. my life has been extremely difficult since. when i saw him about my concerns he did notrhing. he acted like it was a major inconvenience to remove the implant. investigate implant surgery prior to allowing it. it has never been proven to work to relieve pain. he should never have performed this surgery on me due to the condition of my spine. investigate please. this was a huge problem related to sales tactics by medtronics

Don't Waste Your Time!

Posted on June 29th, 2017

This guy is a real joke he recommended me to a Hand & Elbow Specialist when he knows I have Severe Scoliosis.. I do not recommend this guy at all HIGHLY DISSATISFIED!

Don't go to this and if you so get a second opinion.

Posted on May 10th, 2017

Do your Homework this fractured my back and damaged nerves hd to do a revision which also failed. Had to get corrected by neurosurgeon.

Posted on April 16th, 2017

Posted on March 5th, 2017

My wife found Dr Squires very helpful and very personble. He listens well and answered all our questions. We would most certainly recommend him to all

Posted on November 30th, 2016

Dr seemed to be detached and saw patient rarely during 2 Spinal Surguries. atient discharged after 12 weeks even though

Posted on November 28th, 2016

When you go in to have a simple l5 s1 fusion. That's what I had. I couldn't put any weight on my left leg after surgery.

mr

Posted on October 18th, 2016

I have had a fairly good experience with dr. Squires and his team is spend a lot of time with you there in an office visit here come and check up on me after surgery I have had like three surgeries with him but I believe they were all needed and he was there and they really help me out with my back problems. I would recommend them to anybody that would need back surgery done.

Posted on February 22nd, 2016

He misdiagnosed my problem. I have Peripheral Neuropathy which sends pain too the back. The Pain does not originate from the back or is caused by anything in the back. He and his associate performed an unnecessary procedure causing me a lifetime of pain.

Posted on January 8th, 2015

You can never talk with anyone directly, always leaving messages that often go unanswered. Called numerous times to check my MRI results after not hearing from them. It took them 6 weeks for them to diagnose me with a bulging disc and get a prescription for pain. The script that was called in ended up being to strong for me, it took a week to get the dosage lowered. A referral that I was told I would hear from w/in 24 hrs. to schedule took a week. Needless to say I left his office...7 weeks of untreated pain is to much. My new Orthopedic Dr. Is attentive, courteous and wonderful!

Poor people skills

Posted on January 24th, 2011

Onyl re-guritated statical studies for my type of injury ,failed to listen to me and was more on telling how I was supposed to feel. Needs more "real world" expierence before he just falls back on statistics. Rating poor

My appointment 12-30-2010.

Posted on January 1st, 2011

never met the dr in person as he was not in the office. That is the appointment I had with and by coincdense he was not there. not very good on his part as he is the one that will be doing the surgery .