Dr. Jason E Stahl Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason E Stahl?

Get LASIK from the Best!

My whole experience was very favorable for Dr. Stahl and all of Durrie Vision. I think they make what can be a very scary situation into one that is as comfortable and routine as possible. Their appointments are also very flexible - they are able to fit you in as best suits your schedule. I called around to other competing facilities offering LASIK, but Durrie was the best in terms of getting me in quickly. They also offer self-sponsored clinical studies to help lessen the financial blow to their patients, which can be hard to find since the FDA doesn't sponsor many studies anymore. Overall, I would recommend Dr. Stahl/Durrie Vision to anyone looking to correct their vision.

Great!!

Great experience from beginning through follow-up. All of the staff members are the best!

Secretary

I was extremely pleased with Dr. Stahl's professional manner and his abilities as an eye surgeon. I would recommend Lasik to anyone who was considering it. I've struggled awhile now with contacts and didn't want to resort to glasses, so now that I have 20/15 vision, I'm so very grateful!