Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jason A Stern
Dr. Jason A Stern, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology & Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Stern is affiliated with Uh Cleveland Medical Center. Dr. Stern has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Jason A Stern has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Breast Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Blood Cancer
- Bone Marrow Transplant
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Stern is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Henry Ford Health System
Dr. Jason A Stern accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Primary Care Practices, 5885 Landerbrook Dr Ste 100, Cleveland, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jason A Stern in this video.
Dr. Jason A Stern is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.