Dr. Jason Stoner Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Jason Stoner?

Posted on December 10th, 2015

Actually sat down and listened to my problems with questions. I didn't feel rushed even though the ER was extremely busy. Once I had a diagnosis, he sat with me for about 10min and answered all of my questions about the diagnosis and treatment options.

Posted on June 30th, 2015

Said my bloodwork was normal and I had asthma, after going in for difficulty breathing. Two days later I saw my primary doctor who said my white blood cell count was high and I needed antibiotic. Had another experience with him later and it was worse.

Fantastic physician

Posted on April 29th, 2014

I had an absolutely wonderful experience with this physician. He was professional and very informative. I would give him an A+.

Idiot doctor

Posted on November 30th, 2013

This guy is a terrible physician. Wouldn't let him treat my goldfish. If you show up in his ER with true pathology e.g. unstable pelvic fracture, anticipate getting the run around. Better to wait for a change of shift.

Posted on December 1st, 2015