3.8

Have you seen Dr. Jason M Swoger?

Dr. Swoger is a sweetheart. I went in with recurrent diverticulitis. He took time with me, nearly an hour, to talk. He is friendly, funny and approachable. I find the staff helpful and kind. Every contact I have had with them has been positive. I am so glad that I found this practice. I went to a different GI doctor before and I am so glad that I decided to get a second opinion and I am staying with Dr. Swoger. He knows his stuff and he is very thorough.

This office needs a vacation?

This office is very "closed minded" The staff up front should be working away from people. They hate their job. The doctor spoke quickly as though he was in a hurry. There were no patients at this time! Maybe a meeting? They all belong together.

Dr. Jason M Swoger is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.