- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Facts Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jason D Tavakolian MD
Dr. Jason D Tavakolian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Eugene, OR, with another office in Eugene, OR. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand. Dr. Tavakolian is affiliated with Sacred Heart Medical Center and McKenzie-Willamette Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jason D Tavakolian has 2 locations
55 Coburg Rd
Eugene, OR 97401
Book Online Now
Dr. Jason D Tavakolian has the following 3 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
Dr. Jason D Tavakolian has the following 18 expertise
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hand Injuries
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Replacement
Dr. Jason D Tavakolian is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jason D Tavakolian - Posted on January 28th, 2019
A miracle worker
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jason D Tavakolian - Posted on November 18th, 2015
After suffering from a previous surgery with a different hand specialty surgeon, I was most fortunate to be referred to Dr Jason Tavakolian. He has performed two different surgeries on both of my hands with a diagnosis of Bi Lateral Keinbach disease. In my opinion Dr. Tavakolian is a miracle worker. I cannot say enough about how fantastic he is. Caring, professional, an expert hand surgeon. I suffered for 20 months with horrific pain. As soon as the surgery was over I am pain free. I am eternally grateful to Dr. Tavakolian.
Dr. Tavakolian is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
Dartmouth Medical School
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Jason D Tavakolian Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jason D Tavakolian, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Eugene, OR, in this video.
Dr. Jason D Tavakolian is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Eugene, OR.