The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jason D Tavakolian has the following 3 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hand Injuries
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Replacement
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
After suffering from a previous surgery with a different hand specialty surgeon, I was most fortunate to be referred to Dr Jason Tavakolian. He has performed two different surgeries on both of my hands with a diagnosis of Bi Lateral Keinbach disease. In my opinion Dr. Tavakolian is a miracle worker. I cannot say enough about how fantastic he is. Caring, professional, an expert hand surgeon. I suffered for 20 months with horrific pain. As soon as the surgery was over I am pain free. I am eternally grateful to Dr. Tavakolian.
19 Years Experience
Dartmouth Medical School
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Jason D Tavakolian accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSlocum Orthopedics, 55 Coburg Rd, Eugene, OR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jason D Tavakolian in this video.
Dr. Jason D Tavakolian is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Eugene, OR.