Dr. Jason R Thompson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason R Thompson?

Patient

After many visits to this doctor I am realizing it wasn't just a bad day for him and his staff, it is their norm! Outside of the cautiously pleasant medical- assistant, the office staff/environment is cold, snappy and rushed. The overall tone from beginning to end is just bad. Dr. Thompson comes across challenged socially. He may know a lot, but it means nothing if he can't share it. He barley answers your questions and always seems bothered, bored, and inattentive. He gives ZERO comfort or concern and minimal medical advice. I continually leave more confused than how I came. After many tests and uncomfortable procedures, I still have no answers and my symptoms have worsened. My time and money spent going to him has been a huge waste.

Finally!

I had been seeing another Urologist in the Jax area for close to two years, and felt that nothing was getting resolved. I had mentioned to my OB-GYN my issues, and she referred me to Dr. Thompson and his staff. They really seemed interested in helping me find a solution. We went through some very thorough tests, none of which my previous doctor had even thought to do, and finally I was diagnosed with pelvic floor spasms. It was suggested that I try therapy, but it never felt I was being forced to do so. I would definitely recommend this office to anyone who needs a uro-gynecologist.

Dr. Jason Thompson, Jacksonville, FL

I have a been a patient for many years now. Dr. Thompson is an AMAZING physician...so kind and knowledgable. All of his staff are very caring and hel ...

Very Great Office

After reading some of these reviews I was very hesitant to Visit Dr. Thompson. I am so glad that I went. The office staff was so nice and accommodating and Dr. Thompson had great bedside manner. I was explained everything in much detail and I am already feeling better! Would recommend this Doctor to anyone!

Not pleased

At my initial appointment, I was shown a 4-minute video on medical malpractice arbitration process. Then the nurse came back in with a multi-page document that I was asked to sign that generally stated if I felt medical malpractice had been done, that I would agree to an arbitration process and give up my right to medical malpractice litigation. Furthermore, my spouse or any other family member could not file a claim if they were affected by any untoward outcome on my behalf. Dr. Thompson would not even talk to me unless I signed the form. I refused and left the office. In the paperwork that is sent before the appointment, there is no mention of having to sign any arbitration agreement. I wasted over 2 hours of my time and travel.

Great Office!

Dr. Thomson and staff have been so kind to me. They all made me feel I was not alone in my problems with my bladder. After surgery I am so relieved to be able to go shopping again without worrying where the bathroom is! The ladies at the office were very caring and I always got an answer to all of my questions.

poor follow through

I have a pelvic floor spasm. He was unable to fix it. His office was supposed to refer me to another urogynocologist because their office closed in Palm Coast , but six months later, I'm still waiting .

Doctor was not helpful as I attempted to describe symptoms. He was very rough during exam and did not explain anything that was happening. He was quick and vague in describing the diagnosis. I could tell after first question that he did not have any interest in answering me so I stopped asking any more questions. So unfriendly that I was embarrassed.

Staff was very caring, made me feel very comfortable in an uncomfortable situation.

not caring enough to patients with bladder pain

Rude office staff. Did not feel comfortable with this Dr. Wanted to do rehab - think it was for money making purposes rather than benefit. Would not recommend

bladder testing very painful

Dr. Jason R Thompson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.