Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jason C Tinley has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 100
Dr. Tinley is an amazing person. He is kind and very straight forward about treatment. He has a very soft spoken demeanor, but is very thorough in evaluation. He performed my back surgery and showed a great deal of confidence in his ability which was very reassuring to me and my family. The surgery turned out exactly how he said it would and after suffering with back pain for more than 30 years, I can say that I am now pain free, thanks to Dr. Tinley.
4 years ago Dr Tinley did surgery on my lower back. He replaced a disc and put in some screws and rods. He had the worst bedside manner of any doctor I have ever been to. He never explained anything to me until the day befor the surgery. He never once told me that I would go through the worst pain in my life when I woke up. Because they failed to tell me he was going to pull bone marrow out of both hips. I have been going through pain management for the last 4 years. I have had to have a spinal stimulator put in to help with the pain. I have more pain in my lower back and down both legs and feet than I ever have in my life. I asked him about nerve damage and he said it didn't cause any nerve damage. Well that was a huge lie. I have to do injections now because nothing is helping with the pain. I would not suggest you ever let him cut on your back
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
15 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Jason C Tinley accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsMillenium Medical Management Llc, 4441 Bryant Irvin Rd N, Fort Worth, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jason C Tinley in this video.
Dr. Jason C Tinley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.