Dr. Jason Tjaden Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason Tjaden?

Posted on March 1st, 2016

Dr.Tjaden is an amazing Doctor which is so unfortunate because the staff- secretary and nurses are so unprofessional and unpleasant that it will make you want to look for a different pediatrician office. Also a word of advice, do not let the young nurse with the blonde hair give shots to your child. I've been an RN for 8 years and never have a I seen such incompetence in giving shots.

Posted on October 8th, 2013

I love this practice! I ALWAYS am told who my appointment is with when I make my appointment (I usually forget which one by the time I come in, but EVERYONE is great so it really doesn't matter). The nurses are great & call to check on my children a few days after I call with questions when they are sick. Plus when I actually need to come in for a sick visit I feel like everyone know who I am & who my kids are, etc. It's really comforting to still find that personal touch in such an impersonal age! I am so glad I switched with these docs when they moved out of Crystal Lake/Barrington, it was definitely worth it as they always seem to go the extra mile for you. I couldn't imagine being anywhere else especially when it comes to the benefit of my children!!

I wish I could find a family Dr. like Dr. Tjaden

Posted on August 27th, 2012

Dr. Tjaden is my daughter's doctor so long as he'll have her. He is the most caring health care provider I've ever met. He loves kids, and doesn't overbook, so he has time to explain what he's doing and take your questions. Highly recommended.

Best Doctor!!!

Posted on July 17th, 2012

I have taken all 3 of my children to see Dr. Jayden. He will sit with you and list to comments and questions. He takes his time looking over each child. No rushing through the exams.I have recently moved and have not found any Doctors that come close to the care we received by Dr. Jaydens and his practice.

Take your kids to Dr. Tjaden

Posted on June 13th, 2012

This is a wonderful practice, where the entire staff make twins feel at ease. Their waiting room is so much fun, my kids want to stay after their appt to play. Dr. Tjaden is very approachable and has an excellent bedside manner - you can tell he really enjoys being with the kids. If we have questions he doesn't have a ready answer for, he researches and finds the answer. The nurses greet the kids by name and actually remember tidbits about their history. We would never even consider a different pediatrician for our kids.

AMAZING!

Posted on January 24th, 2012

Wonderful Dr! Office staff can be a little unfriendly, but as for Dr. Tjaden, he is the BEST and our family would HIGHLY recommend him!

Posted on January 8th, 2012

I am a first time mom and I feel confident with the care my son is receiving from Dr. Tjaden! He is compassionate and makes me feel at ease with all of my first time mom questions! Couldn't ask for a better Dr. for the love of my life!

AWESOME!!!

Posted on October 21st, 2011

THE BEST in the area. Dr. Tjaden has a wonderful sense of humor, is kind, compassionate, very down to earth, and has excellent bedside manner. I hope he can be our little guy's pediatrician forever! !

Posted on September 7th, 2011

I love Dr Tjaden. When I first met him about 7 yrs ago, I thought oh god here we go with "the new doctor". I explained what was going on he knew exactally what I was talking about then he switched all of my son's medications around and nailed it on the first try. I have stayed with him ever since. I will never go to anyone else..

Awesom Doctor and Staff

Posted on January 13th, 2011

Dr. Tjaden and his staff are top of the line.

Outstanding Pediatrician-great with kids and parents

Posted on May 11th, 2010

We have been with Dr. Tjaden since our oldest was born 4 years ago. We love his interest in our children and family along with his sense of humor. The office is very clean and cheery and the staff is corteous and prompt in answering questions. We recommend him to all of our friends!

Posted on March 25th, 2009

There isnt one that is better.