Dr. Jason Toranto Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Jason Toranto?

Willing to go above and beyond

Posted on November 30th, 2017

Dr. Toronto left a family function during Thanksgiving week to examine and treat my mose, which I had broken the night before. He spent a good amount of time with me, patiently explaining my options, allaying my concerns, and doing a quick adjustment. It was my first time seeing him, and I would not hesitate to return.

Worst Experience

Posted on October 26th, 2017

I really wish I could give zero stars. I can honestly say that Dr. Toranto mislead us into thinking that he was capable of handing a most delicate surgery. I will tell you that due to his negigence, we have suffered perminant harm and emotional upset. I begged and pleaded with the Dr. Toranto to listen to me when I knew there was something wrong but he ignored me. I wish I had never gone to him. Now several surgeries later, I am afraid his damage may be irreversible. Anyone that chooses Dr. Toranto, pleaes do your research and do not just rely on his words. Ask his colleagues about him. Interestingly, I read other reviews on this site before but now miraculously they are missing.

Dr Toranto skillfully repaired a large wound in my chest

Posted on March 30th, 2017

I had an infected wound in my upper chest, where a large amount of tissue had to be removed. One of the top cardiac surgeons at Scripps Hospital brought in Dr Toranto to repair the wound after it was cleaned out. Dr Toranto performed a complicated plastic surgery without using any skin grafts. Now, two weeks after the surgery, I am healed with no pain.

Posted on January 12th, 2017

Best doctor.. miss you in orange county ( choc Hospital )

The best doctor

Posted on February 29th, 2016

I was lucky enough to go to Dr Toronto for a persistent pressure sore that wouldn't go away. He did the surgery and closed a wound that had been open for 2 1/2 years. It's been over a year now since that surgery and have had no complications and I am so happy to not be battling a pressure sore any longer. For me, he was the best dr I could have asked for. If in the future I get any more pressure sores I hope I'm lucky enough to have him as my dr again.

Dr.Jason Toronto

Posted on January 27th, 2016

I had a fracture zygomatic arch that healed wrong and was pushing against my temple and nerves. Ive seen 7 different doctors and all said they can't help me, Dr Toronto was the last one and only one that actually cared and took his time and told me everything that was going to happen and could happen. Best doctor I could ever ask for. I recommend him to anyone. Thanks a lot Dr

Great find

Posted on September 25th, 2015

First time ever met a doctor with excellent bedside manners in my life experience ! Very humble, polite, confident, has good sense of humor and also a great surgeon!

Posted on June 27th, 2015

Dr. Toranto came to the hospital at 4 AM just two days before Christmas to stitch up my child after she suffered a dog bite to her face. Many other offices were closed for the holidays and wouldn't do emergency surgery so close to the holidays. He was amazing! He made my child feel at ease, communicated well with the hospital staff as well as my family, and he did an amazing job repairing the wound. He followed up that night with a call and always was kind and professional.

Posted on May 1st, 2015

Dr. Toronto did plastic surgery after melanoma removal, elated with his work and manners.

Posted on October 10th, 2017