Dr. Jason Tullis Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Jason Tullis?

FINAlly RELIEF

Posted on October 13th, 2017

All of 2011, I had been suffering from nerve damage in my left leg, BUT thanks to DR Tullis. Interpertation of my MRI and a quick trip to the surgery room,my pain was gone forever. I wish he was still in my area . I will forever be thanking him for such a SUPER JOB.

Not a good doctor

Posted on April 16th, 2017

I have been seeing Doctor Tullis for over a year now. He is eager and willing to do hand surgeries but don't look for him to do anything spinal related. Have had MRI done multiple times now and all read major spinal stenosis and need surgical repair but Dr. Tullis keeps putting it off? Like the stenosis will repair itself, which it won't. He keeps saying we will review later on in the year even though I have loss of function to my limbs now. Makes me feel uncomfortable in his abilities and I am seeking a different doctor, one who cares. Also he performed hand surgery and was habitually late to all office appointments, with no reason ever given as to why.I waited three hours once and ALWAYS wait 1 1/2 to 2 for every appointment. He was even late the day of my hand surgery, and no reason was given why. Your time means nothing to him and you are not important.

Posted on March 19th, 2016

Great doctor

Posted on January 13th, 2016

Best Doctor ever. He really cares about us.

Posted on December 7th, 2015

Did an excellent job on a difficult surgery. I highly recommend him.

Concerned Caregiver

Posted on July 18th, 2014

I am writing this review on behalf of my mother. From the time of the diagnosis it took 3 months to get an appointment to get the options. It took another 3 months to get scheduled for surgery. On the day of surgery after getting hooked up to IV's and receiving medications and just prior to getting wheeled into surgery we were told there had been a family emergency and he would not be operating. IV's were pulled and we were sent home with no promise of a reschedule. Then we were told he would be on vacation the following week and couldn't get a reschedule until he retuned. Not sure I would trust a reschedule as he was in surgery the following day or at least that is what we were told when trying to reach his office.

Posted on December 2nd, 2013

Both appointments i had scheduled with Dr. Tullis had me waiting for almost 1.5 hours. First appointment, i wasn't even see by Dr. Tullis but by his RA who was terrific. Second appointment i was seen by Dr. Tullis and i was extremely dissapointment by his bedside manner and explanation of options which were limited. I feel strongly when you are facing surgery, you should have trust in your surgeon. I am now looking for a different doctor.

Nice guy

Posted on October 16th, 2013

The patient suffering from two pinched nerves and excrutiating leg pain was seen by Dr. Tullis. He ordered the MRI from which he read and told the patient "I do not see anything that is going to put you down". He then sent the patient to the Diagnotic clinic for evaluation. While it was nice to have a whole host of test ran on his blood and found out he was otherwise healthy, this brought the patient back to Tullis for help with the pain he has now suffered severly for a solid year. Dr Tullis told the patient he was not a good candidate for surgery due to previous back surgeries and told the patient he should go to pain management. His office was suppose to set up and send an appointment which now five months later has never happened. We tried several times to contact his office and NOBODY ever returned the dozen calls we made. We went another surgeon whom did another MRI and the quickly did surgery and now the pain is gone. While Dr. Tullis has a nice personality, I would never recommend him to anyone that is experiencing severe back/leg pain to be evaluated for surgery. We are relieved that we did not take his advise to get a pain pump and that the other doctor was able to remove the two ruptured discs and free the two nerves that were compromised and causing such pain. Thank you for very little for wasting our time and money while not giving a crap about the person that suffered for a YEAR under your care! I highly recommend NOT seeing this doctor.

Posted on July 11th, 2013

Make sure you force Dr. Tullis to actually cone in the exam room. I never even saw or talked to a DR. His PA was sent in to see me. My appt was with Dr. Tullis not his PA. So if I could rank him lower than a 1 on spends time with me I would.

Concerned daughter

Posted on September 16th, 2012

After my father's surgery he incurred 'drop foot' which has completely changed my dad's way of life for the worse. Dr. Tullis comment was 'well that's unfortunate'. It was so uncaring & his total lack of concern that floored me. When a doctor takes away my father's ability to walk & be half way comfortable I really can't find anything positive to say about this Dr. My father is in more pain & discomfort than before the surgery.

Dr. Tullis Saved Me From A Wheelchair!

Posted on August 20th, 2012

I just know this man and his wife saved me from a wheelchair. Before my surgery, which was a spinal fusion from T-10 to my ilium,(that's 9 vertebae, folks), I would wake up most mornings, roll of the bed onto the floor, had to pull myself along on my belly until I could crawl, crawl untilo I could stand, stand until I could walk, and cry my eyes out because I had to go pee so bad. :) This was due to a 42.8 degree curvature in my thoracic-lumbar spine. He did the surgery at Baptist Hospital in Little Rock on May 8th. I spent 2 days in ICU, and on the third day was zipping around like a blaze. Hospital length was 1 week. It took this man 12 hours, and he had to put at least 28 bolts and two rods, one of which you can actually feel through my skin. Now,I have burning of the skin on my right breast, mid and lower back, hips, buttocks, outside and front of upper legs, down to the knees, but these things are to be expected, and are a super fair trade for the agony I was in before my surgery. He said it takes a year to heal from adult scoliosis correction surgery, and I believe this,too,shall pass. Thanks, Dr. and Mrs. Tullis. I can never repay you for giving me back my life and health.

patient

Posted on June 6th, 2011

When i first went to Dr. Tullis I took the MRI results with me. He read the scans,the report,explained what was wrong,what he could do to help me.He got everything going that day and within a week or 10 days I had surgery. He followed my progress for a full year. No one ever did that before.I would use him again if I ever had to have any other surgery on my back.He also worked with my Dr. at home to keep the trips to Little Rock from El Dorado to a minimum.