Dr. Jason H Turner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason H Turner?

Dr. Turner was outstanding

Dr. Turner was thorough in his explanation of problems and solutions and the prognosis. He took an inordinate amount of time to answer questions in a clear & understandable manner. He & his office managed the insurance process which had presented major obstacles. The result was positive. The surgery was successful. In addition, his patient care was great & personal. I'd highly recommend him as someone who is current & experienced on all the latest procedures contributing to the surgery's success.

Great Doctor

I have gone to Dr Turner for 7 years and he is outstanding.

tremendous

I met Dr Turner when he first treated my mother. He literally saved her life because of other bad medicine in Phoenix. Very compassionate, takes ample time with patients, personally phones on follow ups from time to time. All of my family now go to him.

I moved to AZ 7 years ago and have been to at least 6 doctors before finding Dr Turner. Finally someone listened to me! Dr Turner took me off diabetes meds that another dr put me on -- Dr T said it was making my blood sugar too low and I didn't need to be on it!! He has given me med for chronic hip pain and now I feel great! He always listens to even my smallest complaints and takes me seriously. He is smart and compassionate ! I am so glad I found Dr T!

DR.JASON TURNER IS ONE IN A MILLION!!!

HE IS THE BEST DOCTOR AT STAIGARD MEDICAL CLINIC, HE KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING,HE HAS A BIG HEART,HE GIVES ALL THE TIME A PATIENTE NEEDS.I HOPE THAT HE'LL STAY THERE FOR EVER!!!!.

The Best!

I have been to 6 doctors in 5 years and Dr Turner is the only one who really listened to me and took my concerns seriously. I have been in pain for 6 years, but after seeing Dr Turner just 3 x, I am so much better! I think Dr Turner is the Best!

Fabulous Dr.

Dr Turner is the best. Unfortunately he works in a Medical facility that office staff are very rude,and very belittling. Office staff member at the front desk(one with husky voice) Had numerous incidence of how rude and belittling she can be. Love this Dr but dealing with office staff makes for a very unpleasant visit.Dr Turner is the most knowlegable Dr I have ever had and he is nothing like the front office staff rhatthe Steingard medical group employs.

It has always been so hard for me to find a doctor that actually listens to me and that I feel I can trust. In the past I had visited doctors maybe once or twice, I was always disappointed. I felt they were rushing me and more often than not I felt they were incompetent. That was until I started seeing Dr Turner. He is so kind, caring and compassionate. He really takes the time to listen to you and always reviews your past visit and how things have been since then. I never feel like he is bothered by my visits or that I am not important, he actually thanks me for coming in to see him. Who does that?! I am so happy that he is my doctor. I cannot say enough nice things about him. He is also my mother's, sister's, husband and daughter's doctor. We are not all seeing him for nothing. I really would not care if I had to pay out of pocket to go see him. Thanks for your awesomeness Dr Turner!!!

Can do without office employees... but not Dr. Turner

I usually have a 3 strike rule by the way the office staff talks to patience. They are rude and treat you like your a bother, if your not a bother, your a complete idiot. I would love to come to this office and see new office staff before I decide not to be pleasant to them. Including nurses.

the best dr in phx

love dr turner, he has outstanding bedside manner, explains medical terms and conditions so one can understand and will spend as much time as needed with you.thanks dr t