Dr. Jason B Van Ittersum Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason B Van Ittersum?

Very thorough in his examinations and answers all questions. I feel very confident in his ability to diagnose and treat any skin issues!

Patient Experience

My husband and I have had Dr. Van Ittersum as our dermatologist for several years, now. We have found his office to be efficient, staff well qualified and the doctor to be extremely competent and very thorough. He also has been very helpful with referral to excellent resources. We are particularly pleased that he spends enough time with us individually so we understand exactly what he is telling us and yet treats us as valuable human beings as well as his patients.

Not much of a bedside manner especially with a child😞

Best decision ever...........

Chose Dr VanIttersum based on some quick research on web, and insurance acceptance. I live in Kalamazoo so I have to drive either 45min or 75min depending on which office I see him at. I believe him to be one of the finest health care professionals of any specialty I have been to. There are far too many reasons to name them all, but the work that he did with my skin cancer on my face was better than anything I had hoped for.

Takes greed to whole new level!

I also had to watch some promotional video on their practice/cosmetics b/s unbelievable. I sat 1 hour before I was seen! the doctors and staff had some sort of drug rep lunch during my appointment time! No one said sorry for being inconsiderate! Then they had the balls after that to try to sell me their products. Don't get me wrong Jason is a nice guy. But be careful they seem to be interested in their income rather than patient care.

Very busy office (which I think is a good sign) so I had to wait several weeks for an appointment (would have been longer but they put me on a cancellation list), but definitely the smartest doctor I've seen. I had seen several other dermatologists without improvement & he knew what it was & how to treat it within a minute of seeing me. He had his nurse do a lot of the explanation of the medicine, but I was able to ask him all the questions I needed to.

He was recommended to me by my sister (an internist who has sent patients to him with good results). He didn't spend much time with me, but I just had one simple problem that didn't need a lot of time; asked me if I had any other questions, which most other docs haven't done. I would strongly recommend him.

Waited 40+ minutes past my "appointment time"--during which I had to sit in little clothing and watch their promotional videos for cosmetic services. If I hadn't had to pay to co-pay before taking my clothes off, I might have left. (Nice strategy, doc.) He spent four minutes with me; he charged $175. My insurance company got ripped off. I didn't get the service I needed.

Dr. Jason B Van Ittersum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norton Shores, MI.