Dr. Jason W Hurt Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Jason W Hurt?

Patient

Dr. Hurt is a wonderful Dr. I have been his patient for about two years now and has always been exceptional. He explains everything in great detail with whats going on with me and to where i understand. His nurse loni is always on top of calling me back immediately and with follow ups. I recommend him highly.

didn't know what he was doing, me and my baby almost didn't make it. please don't go to him. I now prefer an older more experienced OB/GYN

Great doctor!

Dr. Hurt is a great doctor. He is very easy going and down to earth. He explains everything that is going to be done. And not only is he a great doctor to his patient's (which I was) but he is a great doctor to work with (which I do).

Dr. Hurt is very knowledgeable and has excellent bedside manner. He always made my husband and me both feel comfortable. He went the extra mile for us when I was pregnant with my twins. I would recommend him to anyone!

This has to be one of the best, top notch OB/GYN's ever. He did everything in his power to help me in conceiving a baby. No matter the time of day or night I could always call and get a answer. He was there during a very stressful time and since he used his knowledge we were able to be blessed with a baby boy. He put me on clomid when other Dr's wouldn't. I would highly recommend him to anyone. So sad he has moved but if I was pregnant I would definitely drive to him.

COMPASSIONATE, CARING, AND UNDERSTANDING

My first visit to Dr. Hurt was unlike any visit to any OBGYN I have ever been to. Both Dr. Hurt and His nurse Lonnie were wonderful. Of course being a ...

Great doctor.

office waiting time

Didnt mind waiting because most of the time it was him being paged to labor and delivery.

New doctor in town....

PLEASE do not go to him. He is very inexperienced. I had an early am appointment and did not leave the office until lunch time. He is not friendly, poor listening skills and couldn't even diagnose a problem I've had for 15 years! If you are concerned about a condition, PLEASE do not waste your time visiting with him. He has openings because he is new to the area!!!

i really like dr. hurt as my baby doctor he was a real nice guy if you get to know him