Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jason W Roberts has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Showing 5 of 29
A God send. A professional gentleman. Genius at what he does. I had a compound Fracture. He performed 4 surgeries on it. IT was the first time I had ever broke a bone I felt totally confident in his ability to heal me. It has been a year ago since my accident and I need him to know how grateful I will always be to him. He really cares about his patients. Thank you Dr. Jason Roberts. God loves you and so do I.
Thanks Dr. Robert . my left arm broke in the car accident . he did a surgery for my arm . I had a problem with the radial nurve too . fortunately after the surgery and with 2 months therapy every thing go back to normal I still have a plate and screw in my arm and still have a numbness but I can do every thing . he is a great Doctor .
Dr. Roberts reconstructed my wrist after a very bad fall. I know have a plate and many screws, and after physical therapy almost all movement is back. He was patient and listened carefully to my questions, answering all with concern and professionalism. While its true I waited a bit to see him for each appointment, the wait was well worth it. This young physician is on the rise!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2016, 2015, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
16 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Jason W Roberts accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBronson Methodist Hospital, 601 John St, Kalamazoo, MI
Dr. Jason W Roberts is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Kalamazoo, MI.