Dr. Jason G Wilmoth Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason G Wilmoth?

Awful experience

I visited this ENT and was appalled at his absolute lack of bedside manner and compassion, his technique was rushed and painful, I wasn't reclined for the procedure until he got mad at me for moving because the procedure was painful and then continued his abusive attitude. Maybe I was there on one of his bad days :( I would never recommend his and I will not return to the practice.

Compassion and Expertise

Dr. Wilmouth performed my sinus surgery approx. 10 years ago. I have never felt rushed or unimportant during office visits. I have gone from 8 sinus infections a year to maybe one. He is compassionate and an expert in his field. I was and continue to be completely confident in his abilities.

Awesome experience I had a sudden hearing problem, went to see him, examined my ear, told me the problem and about the surgery to hopefully restore my hearing. I had the procedure done and my hearing is back with no complications. Thanks,Doc.!

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Wilmoth took excellent care of my 9 year old daughter. He was professional yet friendly. My daughter was very comfortable with him as was I and I highly recommend him to adults and children alike.