Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jason M Zannis
Dr. Jason M Zannis, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Pompano Beach, FL. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Adult Medicine. Dr. Zannis is affiliated with Coral Springs Medical Center. Dr. Zannis has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jason M Zannis has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Adult Medicine
Dr. Jason M Zannis has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Jason M Zannis has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 63
Dr. Zannis is probably the worst doctor I have ever been to. It will take 2 or 3 visits just to see him, that of course is after his assistants talk you into unlimited lab and other tests that of course are not covered by insurance. You might actually get 10 minute with him where he will promise all these free tests if you want and then try and give you drugs, more drugs, shots, etc...when you go to get your "free" lab tests (after paying $225.00 out of pocket weeks earlier (with ins) you find that the lab tech has disappeared and no one knows where she went...but wait...you can pay $250.00 (out of pocket of course) to give YOURSELF youth hormone shots that your next (real) doctor will tell you were down right dangerous!!!! How does this doctor have a license??? I no longer talk to the "friend" who suggested him (because apparently she could get..well you know.)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Zannis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Jason M Zannis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWalk Into Wellness, 1500 N University Dr Ste 110, Pompano Beach, FL
Dr. Jason M Zannis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pompano Beach, FL.