Dr. Jaspaul Bhangoo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jaspaul Bhangoo?

Best Doctor

Posted on June 11th, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Bhangoo for several years, he is so wonderful with my husband who has dementia and is very hard to deal with, other doctors have tried. Dr Bhangoo is caring and has helped us tremendously .

Posted on February 25th, 2017

Good Doctor but staff is terrible. Phone number 940 891 6066 gives you a fast busy signal....

Posted on February 8th, 2017

Replace staff

Posted on September 14th, 2016

Dr. Bhangoo is I believe a good doctor. His staff is not so great. Went to take my elderly father to get his blood drawn there. I decided to see if they could give me a flu shot. Filled out the paperwork for the shot. They called for what I thought was for my dad to come back. He comes out five minutes later saying they gave him a shot. They gave him my flu shot. We are currently both patients there, but not for much longer. Looking for a good doctor with a competent staff.

A great doctor

Posted on September 2nd, 2016

My dad is elderly and Dr. Bhangoo is patient and very kind. We are lucky to have him.

Posted on February 12th, 2016

My family have seen Dr Bhangoo since he 1st started . Like him as a Dr BUT!!... His office staff are another subject. Dr Bhangoo needs realize they can make or break his business. And they have turned us away for good! Incompetent, inconsiderate, rude, bothered , and uncaring, uneducated , needs better hygiene staff!!! If your given a prescription,make sure you get it printed/ hard copy cause they always forget 1of ur scripts, then it's an act of congress to get someone to get back to you or the pharmacy to correct their mistake.

Posted on September 10th, 2012

Doctor is very friendly and willing to discuss problems He takes excellent care of my husband. Won't be changing doctors

First and last visit

Posted on September 28th, 2011

Rude. Seemed more interested in talking me out of seeing my other established doctors so he could take over all my visits and get the payments. Didn't do much except tell me to come back in two weeks and get my lab drawn in their little back closet. Lady at the front was rude. I won't go back.

Posted on August 31st, 2011

dr bhangoo is a wonderful doctor, with great bedside manner. he was very patient with me as on my first visit i had multiple complaints. he was very thorough. i would recommend him to all my family and friends

I thought he was very nice.

Posted on May 2nd, 2011

I was in the hospital and my current doctor could not come in that day so he sent in Dr. Bhangoo. Having never met me or knowing my condition other than reading the previous doctor notes, Dr. Bhangoo was very caring and compassionnate. He was very busy with having many other patients to see but spent quite a bit of time with me telling me different treatment options and answering all my questions that I had and easing my fears. He even came back later that day to followup and reassure me that he had done and would do what we had previously discussed. Even after my doctor had returned, Dr. Bhangoo, came back to visit me everyday afterward until I was released from the hospital just to check on me and ask me how I was doing. I thought that was very kind of him as he was just a one time fill for my regular doctor. He did not have to care but he did. Great bedside manner!!

Really?

Posted on March 15th, 2011

How many people use terms like hypertropic obstructive cardiomyopathy or gush to say 'struck a vein of gold' when describing their physician experience?A real review would be about his receptionist who can't professionally ask for the copay if she would nicely greet the patients as they sign in, rather than ignore them and wait until they hobble over and sit down before opening the window to squawk loudly to come give her money - I guess just so she can watch them wobble back to the window?Or how each visit there's a new nurse making you wonder what happened to the one before her, or the one previous to that one.Or that your physical exam doesn't include taking your temperature, a properly-applied blood pressure cuff, and the otoscope has a lovely light patina of dust even though you wuffle and snuffle with sinus symptoms, and should his stethoscope touch your body? It is for a fleeting moment and a student nurses do a far more through exam while exhibiting much more compassion.An awkward line of questioning leaves you with a sense that your care isn't in your best interest as a patient, but more as to increase your number of office visits. I understand growing a fledgling practice is important - but, really?I just hope he takes these comments to heart and corrects, rather than drafting more bogus reviews.

Wonderful caring heart and top notch doctor.

Posted on May 26th, 2010

I was randomly assigned Dr. Bhangoo when I was diagnosed with hypertropic obstructive cardiomyopathy. He was a professional in every way possible. Dr. Bhangoo had the natural gift of taking charge of my personal situation and gave me complete confidence and assurance. I have the utmost respect for this doctor as a physician, man, gentleman and person. He is the best. He has a wonderful bedside manner and is a confident young doctor. I feel as if I struck a vein of gold finding him. I appreciate having Dr. Bhangoo as my doctor.