Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jaspreet K Pestana has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Preventive Medicine
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Cognitive Issues/Testing
- EOL Care
- Urinary Incontinence
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
This doctor has a poor bedside manner. It is only her way. She doesn't take responsibility for being a physician. Then holds her credentials over you. Tries to belittle you when she is in the wrong and make it the patient's fault for having a chronic illness. Much better doctors are out there. Stay away.
I am originally from Delaware had my doctor for 35 years with no problem excellent doctor live in Florida in 2004 Drs here tend to suck been searching for a good primary doctor for about 10 years finally found Dr Pestana Jaspreet she is the best she spends so much time she's so caring nurturing loving great bedside manner excellent Dr excellent excellent doctor last search for primary care doctor is over cuz of Dr Pestana JaspreetJaspreet.Thank You Dr.give her a try you will like her too I guarantee it
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
22 Years Experience
Government Medical College
Graduated in 1996
St Barnabas Hospital (Bronx Ny)
Dr. Jaspreet K Pestana accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSaadia Khan Whatley Dpm, 401 Chandler Rd, Greer, SC
Dr. Jaspreet K Pestana is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greer, SC.