Dr. Jasvendar Nandra Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jasvendar Nandra?

Posted on August 26th, 2016

The wait time was off the charts which was over an hour, and some of his staff are not friendly when dealing with patients.

TERRIBLE TO WORK WITH!

Posted on June 11th, 2015

If I could give zero stars, I would. I work for a local doctors office and have to deal with Dr Nandra's office on a regular basis. Our mutual patients often have to reschedule their appointments with us because Dr Nandra's office staff members do not do their jobs in a timely manner. It is my practice to give Primary Physicians at LEAST 10 days notice when I need a referral for a mutual patient's appointment. On a regular basis I have to fax the request to Dr Nandra's office twice, then leave multiple phone messages, and still don't hear back. This endangers the health of our patients, and makes it very difficult to do my job! Now they do not even answer phones, they have their answering service screen all of their calls. You can leave a message, but good luck getting a call back. I have left 2 messages in the last 24 hours, both of which I asked the service to mark as "Urgent", and have yet to hear back. If this is how something as simple as their referrals department is run, I wouldn't trust the practice to take care of my health!!

Dr. is great, Clermont Staff is horrible

Posted on August 27th, 2011

I was seen by Dr. Mohammed at the Nandra's practice. Dr. Mohammed took his time and was very polite. NO complaints with him. The two ladies (office staff) are very unprofessional. They drag their feet to do their job. I thought it was just with me. My dad was also seen at this office they never got the referrals in on time, they would not handle issues with the insurance company. They are just there warming up seats instead of doing their job. Yesterday when I was visiting another doctor a patient walked in for his appointment and he needed a referral. His primary was Nandra and the lady at this other office was complaining that she had been calling Dr. Nandra's office for a referral and no one picked up and she had faxed over the form two days prior to the patients appointment. THe patient had to reschedule due to the incompetent staff at Dr. Nandra's office. Again the Dr. is great but nine times out of ten you are dealing with the staff and they don't know how to handle situations in a timely manner.

Posted on July 13th, 2017