- CHI St Luke's Health Sugar Land Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jasvinder S Sidhu has 3 locations
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Dr. Jasvinder S Sidhu has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Jasvinder S Sidhu has the following 5 expertise
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2020)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2018, 2020)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2020)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Jasvinder S Sidhu Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Jasvinder S Sidhu
Dr Sidhu is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist. His expertise implanting pacemakers, defibrillators and complex ablations. Dr Sidhu is a Phi Beta Kappa graduate of the University of Michigan. He completed his medical training at the University of Michigan. He then completed residency training at Case Western Reserve and fellowships and sub specialty fellowships at Baylor College of Medicine. Fellowships in molecular cardiology and clinical cardiac electrophysiology. Dr Sidhu is an accomplished researcher,teacher, and clinician. He is published in multiple journals and coauthored books. He is a masterful educator who has trained many medical students, interns, residents,fellows and sub specialty fellows. He is a fellow of the American College of Physicians, American College of Cardiology,and the Heart Rhythm Society. Dr Sidhu has successfully performed thousands of device implants and ablations. He has particular expertise in complex ablations such as atrial fibrillation and ventricular tachycardia. He has been named by the US News and World Report as one of America's leading experts in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiologists in the United States.