Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jaswant Jadeja
Dr. Jaswant Jadeja, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Oncology. Dr. Jadeja is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center, Memorial Hospital Jacksonville and Saint Luke's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jaswant Jadeja has the following 1 specialty
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists are extremely knowledgeable in various types of cancer treatment and can recommend the right method for the type and stage of cancer you’re facing.
They may also refer you to additional specialists throughout your care, but they will always be your home base for questions and support. It’s also worth mentioning that medical oncologists deal mostly with solid tumors while hematologists specialize in cancers that involve blood disorders, such as leukemia.
Dr. Jaswant Jadeja has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Jaswant Jadeja has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jaswant Jadeja is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Jadeja is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Baptist Medical Center
Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
Saint Luke's Hospital
39 Years Experience
Grant Medical College
Graduated in 1974
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions5742 Booth Rd, Jacksonville, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jaswant Jadeja in this video.
Dr. Jaswant Jadeja is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.