Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jatin C Bhatt has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 12
Dr bhatt is almost never In the Lynwood office, I always see a physician assistant which she is very nice and attentive to my needs . Dr bhatt, when he is there, he's not attentive doesn't listens to the patient , he's in and out the room in 3 min and does not want to give referrals to see other specialists. Overall dr bhatt is a dry mean non sociable person, I'm done with him!
This guy is a joke. He practically called my wife and I drug addicts and has repeatedly denied requests from the pharmacy to renew my medications. Medications that I've been taking for years. These are inclusive of blood pressure and cholesterol medications, and pain medications for neuropathy and disintergrating disc syndrome. He's more worrried about himself than he is the patient.
35 Years Experience
Government Medical College
Graduated in 1983
Coney Island Hospital
Dr. Jatin C Bhatt accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSt Francis Multispecialty Medical Group Inc, 3621 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd Ste 8, Lynwood, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jatin C Bhatt in this video.
Dr. Jatin C Bhatt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lynwood, CA.