Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jatin B Daas has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
If I could I would give Dr.Daas a zero out of five. I have went to him for over a year with no problems in the beginning but today was completely different. I guess in his mind it is okay to treat people horribly if they need paperwork for extended absences from work do to injury. He literally tried to put me down by telling me "there are other people hear who are dying. This a favor I am doing for you. I do not have time for this." On top of that if you need to be seen for multiple things he will make you schedule an appointment for each issue. I have never heard a doctor charging my insurance just for an appointment to fill out paperwork. I literally had to make an appointment to get stitches removed and another one for paperwork. He rushes through his patients and his bed side manner is horrid. Do not see this doctor there are others out their who actually care about people.
I started seeing the DR after being admitted to JCL Deer Valley back in 2005. He is now also seeing my daughter. I am very impressed by his caring attitude and concern and he also points out common sense solutions to issues and doesn't just rely on medication. He was also very understanding with my young adult daughter when she was upset he pointed out the good side of things and made recommendations to help improve the situation. Most Dr's now are cold and impersonal and with him you feel he truly cares!
33 Years Experience
Government Medical College Amritsar
Graduated in 1985
St Lukes Boise Medical Center
Dr. Jatin B Daas accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jatin B Daas in this video.
Dr. Jatin B Daas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.