Dr. Jatinder Narula Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Jatinder Narula?

Posted on November 3rd, 2017

Dr. Narula did a very thorough exam. He called me back when I called the office about shoulder pain and took the time to listen to my concerns.

I Loved working with him!!

Posted on September 12th, 2016

I had the pleasure of working with Dr. Narula when he was with Capital Spine and Pain Center ( name has since changed), and his days in the office was soo pleasant. His compassion for the patients was genuine and the interaction with staff was wonderful...very respectful... I hope he continues to flourish and wish there were more Dr's like him.

Posted on January 8th, 2016

Excellent doctor. The best I've ever had. I was in such pain and he took me in right away. I couldn't thank him enough. I was upset when he moved out of my area.

Posted on October 8th, 2015

Dr Narula is a caring, and effective physician---he is an excellent communicator, and a calm and reassuring doctor.

Posted on May 25th, 2015

Dr. Narula exemplifies what a pain management doctor should be. Kind, understanding, courteous and gentle. My experience with other doctors over the years has been that they don't listen and just poke and prod you and write prescriptions. Dr. Narula is totally different. He actually cares about you as a patient and listens to your issues and how they effect your daily life. Then he works with you to gain a better understanding of your problem and guides you toward a better quality of life. In short, Dr. Narula is amazing.

AWESOME DOCTOR

Posted on August 17th, 2012

Dr. Narula listens and cares about his patients. He knew I was very nervous over a needed procedure due to a previous bad experience with another doctor. He did not try to minimize my fear but treated me with respect and calming meds. During the procedure he explained as he went along and it was quite successful. A wonderful doctor!!!

Excellent, caring, professional Doctor

Posted on September 28th, 2011

I can not say enough about this caring professional doctor. He spends time with you, asks you questions in reference to how the last treatment has helped until you came for care this time. As a retired nurse who worked in the Federal Goverment in the Department of Defense with the Navy, Veteran's Hospital in Washington, D.C., and retired from the Army at Fort Belvoir, I can tell you this doctor is one of the best. I had 30 years of nursing and he would be one of the doctors that in my opinion 99% of the nursing staff would love to work under his directions. He is the type of doctor that my nursing instructors would have said is ideal to work under and very hard to find. He is the sort of doctor that sees his patients the way he would want his family members seen. He loves helping patients have some dignity and quality of life that has value. He makes the clinic have a human touch and not a cold scientific arena.

Narula is a marvelous doctor.

Posted on May 6th, 2009

I don't think i can say enough good things about him. he is caring, spends enormous amounts of time with you and was residant of the year 2X during his internship. He is also very good w/ the epidurals. Highly recommended. You won't go wrong with him. He is also very professional.

Posted on January 11th, 2016