3.8

Friendly, but incompetent

I think this is the first review I've written about anything, and Idk how many people this will reach, but I felt I had to share my experience. I began seeing Dr. Rana in late 2011/early 2012, shortly before moving to MA for a year. I've had maybe 10 office visits, at best, yet I've seen at least 3 inexcusable errors: 1. Dr. Rana mistakenly wrote me a prescription for the wrong meds 2. Dr. Rana mistakenly wrote me a prescription for the wrong meds AGAIN 3. Dr. Rana gave me a 7-day sample of a medication that can't be combined with another med I'm taking. I experienced a potentially life-threatening condition as a result. All of this is in addition to his less-than-professional office staff. It's a psychiatry office. One would hope the staff would be friendly, but it's definitely not. Then you have the overbooking of patients, leading to at least an hour wait at every appointment. Save yourself and go elsewhere.

Dr. Jatinder S Rana is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Tiffin, OH.