Dr. Jatinder Sekhon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jatinder Sekhon?

Liver Disease

Posted on April 12th, 2017

Dr. Sekhon is the kindest Doctor and he knows what he is doing. He takes the time to talk to you, not like most Doctor's who rush through the xam. 5 stars for a 10 star Doctor.

Coldest Doctor Ever

Posted on September 13th, 2016

Had liver transplant with severe digestive issues after. Dr. Sekhon told me to be glad I am alive and take Prilosec! He is the worst doctor ever.

Posted on July 6th, 2015

Dr. sekhon has not provided me with my results from my ultra sound in 3 weeks, awful patient communication. never able to converse as he is hardly in the office. never returns call back. very un-professional .

Great Doctor

Posted on February 27th, 2014

Dr. Sekhon is just absolutely wonderful! I have been a patient of his for a long time now and he is always such a joy when I come to see him. I love the new office, it's so spacious and decorative. It made me feel calm as soon as I entered.

staff

Posted on April 19th, 2012

staff is not very helpful; always needs to hold for a long time; needs to get more staff or reduce the number of patients - money is not everything.

Posted on January 16th, 2012

A fine Doctor, very professional. Needs to work on his staffing.

Posted on August 8th, 2011

Dr. Sekhon was a wonderful doctor. I came in with a referral from my primary care doctor, and after waiting a few minutes in the waiting room, I was sitting in an examination room with the good doctor. He was very caring when asking about what was bothering me, and he genuinely cared about me, not only as a patient, but as a person as well. He asked me relevant questions about my medical problems and also asked me about my family and myself and genuinely got to know me as a person. Afterwards, it was easy to schedule my procedure that Dr. Sekhon was to perform, and the procedure went without a hitch and was a pleasant (as pleasant as having a medical procedure performed on oneself can be) experience. I have recommended strongly to all of my friends to visit Dr. Sekhon, as he was one of the best doctors I have encountered. He's fantastic!

Posted on April 25th, 2011

It is always a long wait to come see you in your crowded waiting room staring at unfriendly and cold mannered staff. I called to schedule an appointment today and was offered a spot as double book but that's exactly the reason why patients have to wait long for this double booking practice. Can you upgrade your waiting room pls. It reminds me of a crowded immigration office.

NIGHTMARE STAFF

Posted on February 17th, 2011

The staff is terrible, they do not listen to what you are saying and are argumentative. I was supposed to be scheduled for an endoscopy "soon", due to internal bleeding, I didn't receive a call after my apointment that day. I called back late the next afternoon after still not hearing and I was told that the person that does the scheduling was out. Why couldn't I schedule it or somebody else in their office? I didn't get a call the next day when she was in the office, I had to call and she said that she was going to call me in the afternoon to find out when I might be available for the procedure.On more than one occassion, I couldn't get a word through to the staff about the questiond I was trying to ask as she kept talking over me.When I did eventually see the doctor, he didn't do much "examination", he simply tapped on my stomach a few times (with my shirt on) and told me that I had to have an endoscopy. No xrays, no mris, not a sample, nothing. He didn't even see if there was anything noting his assumptions at the skin level (he didn't look at my stomach).I will not be going back.

Posted on September 13th, 2017