Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Javaid A Perwaiz has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Javaid A Perwaiz has the following 13 expertise
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Premature Infant
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
Dr. Javaid A Perwaiz has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Javaid A Perwaiz is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 38
I feel like Dr. Perwaiz shouldn't put off performing a total hysterectomy on a patient, especially if the patient is having reaccuring issues with her cervix, ovaries,and uterius. I guess he does realize that constantly having surgeries can put toll on a womens body, especially when he could just atke at all out at once.
Patient for 29+ years, I was referred by a friend to him in the early 80's when I was disatisfied with my ob/gyn who was not resolving any issues only providing more prescriptions. From the first meeting I found him to be kind, understanding and answered all questions posed to him. He has delivered both of my children, and I consider him my PRIMARY DOCTOR. He has returned my phone calls without hesitation and even went so far as to call me while out of state to advise me in matters others may find trite. Wouldn't trade him for anything, best in the book!!
I changed to Dr. P a few years ago and I absolutely adore him. I highly recommend him and have several girlfriends who go to him as well. I have had female issues for a number of years and he has been completely proffessional and attentive to my needs. He is conservative with treatment and aggressive when he needs to be. He has a wonderful personality and bedside manner. He always sits down in his office with me to discuss my issues. Dr. P is awesome!
Dr. Javaid A Perwaiz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Javaid A Perwaiz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chesapeake, VA.