Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Javed I Bangash MD
Dr. Javed I Bangash has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Javed I Bangash has the following 7 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 4 of 4
Unprofessional and poor practice
Self-verified patient of Dr. Javed I Bangash - Posted on October 23rd, 2018
Horrible Doctor and clinic
Self-verified patient of Dr. Javed I Bangash - Posted on January 6th, 2016
I took my newborn to Dr Bangash under the impression that this was a great option, taking into consideration his level of experience. First apt was canceled due to a âflooded officeâ, which was not true since I personally went to the office in Crystal lake and there seem to be no problem or flooding of any kind. Apt got rescheduled for the following day in the Elgin location, in which I received bad service from the staff and doctor. The staff did not seem to know what they are doing, the exam room was dirty let me just mention that they did not have a place to dispose of a dirty diaper. I was asked to carry it with me to dispose at home, which seemed ridiculous since all medical facilities should have where to dispose of any bio hazard waste. To top it off the Doctor was impatient and dismissed my concerns before allowing me to ask questions. I left the office feeling clueless and with the same concerns I arrived with. I was forced to make a new apt with a different pediatrician to assure that my baby was healthy. This was by far the worse experience I have had; it was a complete waste of time.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Javed I Bangash - Posted on May 1st, 2013
I love both Doctors in this practice but when it comes to the staff they have a bad attitude and are rude. Never smile always act like they are doing you a favor, must say there is one of the nurses who is friendly but aside from that the staff has a disgusting attitude. They should keep in mind that my entire family has been with dr bangash for over 23yrs yet asking them to print out a old px form seemed to ask for to much.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Javed I Bangash - Posted on June 6th, 2009
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital
Dr. Javed I Bangash Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL BlueCare Direct
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
Locations & DirectionsMERCY PEDIATRIC CLINIC, 2050 Larkin Ave Ste 101, Elgin, IL
Dr. Javed I Bangash is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Elgin, IL.